- be at least 18
- live in the Puget Sound area
- have a passion for Lego (yes, that says "passion")
Members are expected to actively participate in shows. This can include:
- building various Lego models: buildings, trains, various small details
- helping with setup and teardown of displays
- manning the display: playing with trains, and interacting with the public
- planning shows, including logistics and layout details
We do not take members until after we've seen them in action at a show. If you are seriously interested in joining, get in touch with us. We'll see about giving you a trial run at an upcoming show.
If you are interested in a general purpose LEGO club check out SEALUG on the web or on Facebook.